Grace Christian Academy was founded and functions upon the basic fundamental
principles of the Word of God. It espouses the historic Christian view of life as
presented in the Bible. All Grace Christian Academy employees hold the following
statements of faith and practice:
- We believe the Bible is the inspired and the infallible and authoritative written Word of God.
- We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- We believe in the Blessed Hope, which is the Rapture of the Church at Christ’s coming.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- We believe regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation.
- We believe in water baptism by immersion.
- We believe in the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to believing power.
- We believe in the Baptism of the Holy Spirit which, according to Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit and that, through the Holy Spirit’s indwelling, the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- We believe in the resurrection of the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.